Thursday 9 February 2012

The Worst Thing About My Sister


This Book is a MUST read!
I'm only on chapter 6 because,I only bought the book an hour ago,but I really want to read on,but I know if I do,I would have finished the book within another 30mins :-)

The book has medium sized font,and pictures on every few pages,suggesting the book is aimed at younger readers,but I think anyone will enjoy it.It's easy to read,and it sounds like ,Marty,the main character is a real person,telling you what she hates most about her sister.

Age Range: 8-12 (though anyone will enjoy it)
Stars out of 5 : **** (PRETTY DAMN GOOD)
Do I recommend this?: YES!!


Hope this was helpful,I got my copy,which is a hardback,at WHSmith and it was half price,the book is also half price at Waterstones :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment