Monday 9 January 2012

Dustbin Baby



I LOVE this Jacqueline Wilson book - It has to be up there in my top 5 :-)
April was abandoned in a dustbin at birth,and now on her 14th birthday she skips school to go to the places that have played a big part in her life - and to find her birth mother.I think this book is meaningful and touching book,it also deals with suicide,and other controversial issues so I recommend readers are 13+.

stars out of 5: *****
age audience: 13+
would I recommend this book: YES!

ps this book has been made into a feature length drama!It is defiantly a MUST watch - to watch the movie in full on youtube go to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs2ZX7e2ZWU

and its all in one video not in parts so you don't have too keep jumping from video to video <3 enjoy (the photo of the girl is april in the movie :l)

No comments:

Post a Comment